|December 21, 2009|
This past weekend I helped my brother move from an apartment to his new house. It was a lot of work, but in the end it made things easier for him.
Here's a brief list of what to bring when helping someone move::
- Basic Tools - Screwdriver, Wrench, hammer and Pliers.
- Cordless Drill with attachment for screwdriver and wrench
- Water - Drink Plenty of Water
- Snacks - Get a bite to eat.
- Rope - You never know if you need more rope to tie things down.
- Elastic Strap - Sometimes straps are easier than rope.
- Duct Tape - Useful with boxes and closing bags.
- Marker - In case you have to label boxes
- Boxes - Go to UHaul, they will refund any unused boxes.
- Band Aids - You never know if you will get cut.
If you are taking multiple cars make sure that you have directions to the final destination. Having a GPS is a good idea..
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.