|June 18, 2008|
Congratulations to the Boston Celtics on winning their 17th World Championship! After 22 years, its nice that a new championship banner hangs in the Garden.
Its amazing what has changed in Boston since they last won a championship:
- A new Boston Garden was built
- The Big Dig was just getting started
- The New England Patriots won three Championships
- The Red Sox won two Championships
- Johnny Most died on January 3, 2003
- Red Auerbach died on October 28, 2006
Today's PDF Feature is a letter I got from the Boston Celtics in 2005, asking if I wanted to buy season tickets. Download the PDF file and check out how they were trying to sell season tickets two years ago.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.