|January 18, 2008|
Cleaning Advice from Don Aslett
Well its time to start thinking of cleaning up again. Time to get a jump on spring cleaning.
This weekend I might have some time to clean up some of the clutter the basement. Taking the time to organize my stuff and deciding what I need to keep.
Some advice from Don Aslett, the author of “Lose 200 Lbs this Weekend”
- Don’t just go through stored things, go through them often, since assessments of their value change.
- To avoid backsliding, dump things the day you determine you don’t need them.
- Make room to work and clear a place to put things.
- Don’t dump things on the floor or pile them to “pick them up later.”
- Take a few minutes to draw up a plan of attack.
- Buy the best furniture the first time, and most of your furniture clutter problems will be over.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.