|August 13, 2007|
PHP Install Problem
If you are getting the following error using ADODB with PHP:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_get_last_message() in C:...adodbdriversadodb-mssql.inc.php on line 496
- Install MS SQL Server Client libraries on the machine that has the adodb
- Verify that the ntwdblib.dll file is in the ...system32 directory. If not, copy it there
- edit your ...apachephp.ini file and uncomment the line extension=php_mssql.dll
- Make sure that the php_mssql.dll is in the PHP Extensions folder.
- Stop and Restart Apache or IIS
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.