|September 21, 2004|
John Kerry Top 10John Kerry was on the David Letterman show last night.
Here is his Top 10 List:
Kerry's "Top 10 Bush Tax Proposals" are:
- No estate tax for families with at least two U.S. presidents.
- W-2 Form is now Dubya-2 Form.
- Under the simplified tax code, your refund check goes directly to Halliburton.
- The reduced earned income tax credit is so unfair, it just makes me want to tear out my lustrous, finely groomed hair.
- Attorney General (John) Ashcroft gets to write off the entire U.S. Constitution.
- Texas Rangers can take a business loss for trading Sammy Sosa.
- Eliminate all income taxes; just ask Teresa (Heinz Kerry) to cover the whole damn thing.
- Cheney can claim Bush as a dependent.
- Hundred-dollar penalty if you pronounce it "nuclear" instead of "nucular."
- George W. Bush gets a deduction for mortgaging our entire future.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.