|May 3, 2004|
MovingThis weekend I move about 80% of my possessions to my new apartment just outside of Boston. I'll be spending much of the week unpacking about 63 boxes and putting together some furniture.
Some of the things I learned from this move:
- Order all Utilities as far in advance as possible. (Schedule to activate by moving day)
- Building 19 has a good selection of machine made oriental rugs.
- Separate tools such as hammers and screwdrivers
- Measure everything before moving.
- If your moving to an apartment, let your neighbor know so you can have a good place to park.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.