|March 29, 2004|
New ApartmentI am actively looking for an apartment in the Metro Boston area. My main focus is a place along 128, however, I have investigated Framingham and Marlborough.
There are several tasks that are associated in successful apartment hunting:
- Identify rent budget (About 30% of yearly income)
- Identify Target area to live in.
- Commute Time
- Ideal Neigborhood
- Network with people in the area
- Use all available resources, Internet, Newspaper, Realtors.
- Constantly check for new listings.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.