|August 3, 2003|
Unemployed?Top things successful job seekers do to improve their chances of being employed
- Update Resume
- Idenitify Key Job Sites
- Research the market place.
- Know how to sell your skills to employers
- Identify your job skills strengths and weaknesses
- Work on improving weaknesses
- Create Opportunity
- Identify what opportunity that you want
- Keep a record/journal of the job search
- Develop a game plan
- Think like a champion
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.