One of my favorite motivational speakers is Zig Ziglar. He had a way to deliver a message in a very positive way.
One of the things that he frequently talks about is "Automobile University." Where you use the downtime in your commute to listen to inspirational podcast or CDs.
Remembering Zig Ziglar
If you haven't heard of any of Zig Ziglar speeches, check out his podcast on iTunes.
Zig Ziglar died on November 28, 2012. His Tom Ziglar is keeping his message alive. Visit Ziglar.com to learn more about him and events that are coming to your area.
- "Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning." - Zig Ziglar
- "If Plan A doesn't work, there are 25 more letters." - Zig Ziglar
- "You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal." - Zig Ziglar
- "Happy people don't have the best of everything. They make the best of everything." - Zig Ziglar
- "Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember- the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you." - Zig Ziglar
- "Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give him yours." - Zig Ziglar
- "Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days." -Zig Ziglar
Zig Ziglar was all about personal productivity. He's "Day before Vacation" speech is correct. As we tend to get a lot of things done when there is a goal with a deadline.
There are many ways to get productive at the office and selfdevelopmentsecrets.com has some great tips. There's a great article called "How To Be More Productive In Your Workplace (And Everywhere Else)."
|Emily Bloomquist|| |
May 1, 2017.
I listened to a tape in the late 80's or early 90's. The man suggested that before sitting up in bed in the morning, you say out loud "I feel terrific!" three times and mean it. I have done that off and on since then. In particular, I try to remember to say it when I am feeling anything but terrific. My husband often thinks I am a bit wacky but it helps me :) Do you know if that was Zig? Congrats on completing the A to Z! Emily | My Life In Ecuador
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.