|January 16, 2017|
The Walt Disney World Photo Challenge
A few years ago the "This Disney Life" posted a list of photo opportunities to take a Disney World. The list contained the must-have photos for any trip.
Kyra include a point system as to indicate the difficulty of taking some of the shots.
I transcribed the list to an easy to use PDF document. In addition, I added a new "Expert Only" category where taking certain shots may involve some additional photographic expertise.
Some of the "Expert Only" shots include:
- Panoramic view of the 21 Century Room
- Fireworks from the Main Street Train Station
- Night Photo of the Partners Statue with the Castle out of Focus
- Chip and Dale Statue with the Castle blurred in the Background (Central Plaza)
- Mickey Mouse opening up the park
Let me know what shots you think are the most challenging to take at Disney World.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.