|February 21, 2018|
Aruba International Airport
Queen Beatrix International Airport, is an international airport located in Oranjestad, Aruba. It has flight services to the United States, Trinidad, and Tobago, most countries in the Caribbean.
Thanks to Flickr user Rcoppola for the photo!
Twelve Things I learned about the Aruba Airport
- Official Name is Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix (Queen Beatrix International Airport.) Airport code is AUA
- On 22 October 1955, the airport was named after Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands during her royal visit to the island. It was renamed in 1980 after her accession to the throne.
- Aruba Airport has a runway length of 2814 meters (9232.28 feet). Last updated in July 2008. The airport now meets the standard runway size of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- 8th busiest airport in the Caribbean (Puerto Rico is the Busiest Airport)
- Busiest week at the airport is the first week of the new year. Busiest time at the airport, according to Google Stats, is between 2 pm and 4 pm.
- The longest flight leaving the airport is to Stockholm, Sweden. Which departs/arrive about once a week. Distance: 8,696 km or 5,403. It's a 13-hour journey.
- Largest size planes that arrive at the airport are the Airbus A330-300 (292 Seats) and the Boeing's B787-800 (291 Seats) both from Europe
- Tourist leaving the Island are highly encouraged to arrive at the airport 3 hours early. Plan to be standing in long lines during this time, especially if you have flights departing between 2 pm and 4 pm. (Tip: Bring a USB battery charger for Cellphones!) You must pick up your checked luggage and carry it through US Customs and Border protection processing.
- In between the Central Security Checkpoint and the U.S. Customs area is duty from shopping. You make your purchase and then pick it up after you go through customs.
- There is a Souvenir store near the U.S. Departures gate after screening checkpoint. You can get last minute souvenirs as well as snacks for the flight.
- You may want to print out the map of the airport to help understand the departure process.
- There is free WiFi at the airport. ( Kids can watch YouTube while they wait. )
Getting to/from Marriott Surf Club Aruba
There is no Airport Shuttle service to get/from the resort. According to Marriott's Website, the estimated taxi fare is $30 one-way.
There are various limousine services available and they cost about $100 more.
There are no public transportation means to get to the Marriott Surf Club.
|February 20, 2018|
Evernote is a good note taking and planning tool. Once you start using it, you appreciate the convenience of organising data.
Every year the company comes out with a bunch of helpful planner templates. Simply click a button and a planner document appears in your notebook.
What's cool is that you can have multiple planners. You can have one for tracking vacations and one for tracking blog content. If you manage complex projects, you can have a planner to track deadlines and release schedules.
Using Apple or Google Calendar is a good idea. But keeping dates in Evermore is just as good. It allows you to clear your calendar clutter.
Getting the Helpful Planner Templates
You can download the latest 2018 Planning Templates from Evernote's Blog.
|February 19, 2018|
Chrome Window Resizer
Chrome's Window Resizer gives you more control of your Chrome Browser
Window Resizer is a great tool to test a website functionality in various browser widths. Basically to test a website responsive design.
Widow Resizer also has the ability to show the current browser size - via a hotkey. This makes it easier for QA to identify a problem on the page using a particular resolution.
This extension re-sizes the browser's window in order to emulate various resolutions. It is particularly useful for web designers and developers by helping them test their layouts on different browser resolutions.
The resolutions list is completely customizable (add/delete/re-order). You can set the window's width/height, window's position, preset icon (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop) and even the option to apply the new dimensions to the entire window or just to the viewport.
Tips and Tricks
Various things I have learned using Window Resizer:
- It's useful to change the tooltip timeout from 3000 ms to 5000 ms, that way it will stay long enough for screenshots. (You can change this under Settings -> Tooltip.)
- In the Setting you can change the layout presets. Remove items that you never plan to use. That way it doesn't clutter the Window Resizer menu.
- There are four very useful tooltips to remember, see the above for the most commonly used shortcuts that are worth remembering.
- You don't need to have the Window Resizer Extention appear in the Chrome Extention viewer. Simply right click on the icon, and select 'Hide from Chrome..' and you can still access the features via tooltip.
|February 18, 2018|
American Home Security System
Representatives from American Home Security System have been calling my house a lot lately. They are trying to sell a Home Security service where the installation is free. They are cold calling from phone numbers that are commonly used for spoofing.
In my situation they were calling from (978) 877-5164 which is own by Level 3 Communications, LLC - MA and is designated as being used for Wireless Telephones. There is no business number registered to this number - which is odd for a company that is trying to sell me something.
There isn't that much information available about this company. So it's very questionable if this company is legitimate. If you do get a call from them, be careful of what information you disclosed to them as they could be checking to see if your house has an alarm system
Five Questions to Ask
Some good questions to ask American Home Security System about their "free" offer:
- What are the Contact Terms for American Home Security System?
- What happens if I sell the house?
- Often Pets can cause interference with the motion detection system, what is American Home Security strategy around that?
- How do I know that what your offering is enough to protect my home?
- Will there be any yearly maintenance required ( Battery replacement?)
On my call they told me that they have a Smart Phone App, but I wasn't able to find one when I searched for "American Home Security." If you do talk to them, can you find out what's the name of the Smart Phone app? There doesn't appear to be anything listed under the American Home Security System.
|February 17, 2018|
Spell with FlickrSpell with Flicker is a cool service where it searches Flickr for the letters of the word that you want to spell. This is pretty cool for a social media post to highlight a name or word.
If you don't like a particular letter simply click on it to get another design style.
How it All came about
Krazy Dad (jbum) made a note once using the letters from the One Letter group with the Flickr API. I decided to try making something similar as a way to learn Flickr's wonderful developer tools. Along the way, it got VERY popular. I still feel like it could be better, but it gets the job done. I have made the source code available for free. It's not coded very well, my first time parsing XML(ish) with PHP(4), and also my first time doing caching of remote resources (funny story, I had a bug in this script that bypassed the cache each time - when I got really popular, Flickr felt the strain, and temporarily disabled my API Key). I'm still thrilled with the response it has gotten, and welcome any suggestions or comments. You can reach me on my blog at metaatem.net, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some cool designs that you can create with Spell with Flickr.
|February 16, 2018|
Designers use pixel fonts when they need a good font that looks good when the text is really small. Usually this for text on photos or for navigation buttons.
There are two-pixel font families that are in just about every Macintosh font library - Mini7 and Tenacity. These aren't there by default, you'll have to download them.
Pixel fonts work best in bitmap programs such as Photoshop, Pixelmator. Turn off any anti-alias.
Mini 7 looks great at 7 points, making it one of the smallest font types available. Mini 7 is only available as an uppercase font style. You can't get any fancy character types too. Sorry names with accents but it won't work with Mini 7.
Despite the limitations, Mini7 is one of the most popular pixel base fonts on the Internet.
Mini 7 is available in Condensed, Condensed-Bold, Extended, Extended-Bold, Tight, Extras and Bold
Tenacity is a more developed font and looks good at 10 or 20 points.
Tenacity also comes with additional styles such as Caps, Condensed, Condensed-Bold, Extended, Extended-Bold, Extras and Bold.
Which is the Better Font?
A few years ago, I did a quick page (before blogs was a thing) on the best caption font. Here's a reprint of my findings.
Using Fonts in Photo Captions
The following are examples of several Macintosh font types being used as captions.
- Alegreya Sans SC
- Mini 7
I believe that Verdana 10 Point and Tenacity Condensed 10 Point are the best choices for using as caption fonts.
Download a larger high quality compairson: Full Caption Stack (675k)
Which font do you think is the best Pixel based font?
|February 15, 2018|
Declaration of Independence Tablet
As you walk around the Boston Public Garden's you may encounter a large bronze tablet on granite - its a replicate of the Declaration of Independence.
Seven Things that I learned about the Tablet on the Boston Commons
- Created by John Francis Paramino (Died on October 5, 1956)
- The tablet design mimics the painting done be John Trumbull's which is hung in the Rotunda of the Capitol building.
- The Board of Park Commissioners allocated funds for this commemorative tablet.
- Dedicated on July 4, 1925 in a large ceremony near the site.
- The tablet was created to celebrate the 250th anniversary of American independence.
- The tablet was unveiled by Miss Evelyn Cumming, a descendant of one of the signers of the Declaration of Independance - Robert Trat Paine.
- The tablet was actually placed on the Lafayette Mall path sometime later.
You can see John Paramino "signature" on the bottom right of the tablet. It also looks like a number appears after his name. Can't really read it well, looks like it says - 1915.
Finding the Tablet
The tablet is located in the Boston Public Commons along Tremont Street. H&R Block is directly across the street.
Check it out what you think the number after John Paramino says. This would make a great scavenger hunt item:
What is the number to the right of the artist who made the Declaration of Independence tablet in Boston?
If you found out, please comment below!
|February 14, 2018|
This spring we’ll be visiting the island of Aruba. This will be our first visit to this tropical island. Over the next few week’s I’ll be looking into interesting things about the island.
Aruba is a tiny Dutch Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela, has dry, sunny weather, blond beaches, and gentle surf.
Aruba is a popular winter destination for those that live in the New England. It provides a great break from enduring the long frigid winter weather. There are non-stop flights from Boston, New York, and twelve other major United States Airport. Just about every location is at least one stop away from Aruba.
Eleven Interesting Things I learned about Aruba
- Aruba is about 75 square miles in area. It has about five miles (8 km) at its widest point and 19 miles (30 km) in length. It is rank in 39th place by Caribbean island by size. The island is just a bit smaller than the Grand Cayman. (76 Square Miles)
- Aruba was first inhabited by the Arawak tribe. Europeans discovered the island by America Vespucci.
- Aruba celebrates Independence Day on January 1st.
- The Capital City is Oranjestad
- The major Economic industry is Tourism, followed by Construction (Which is fueled by the growth of the tourism industry).
- Aruba is the richest economy in the caribbean with a GDP per capita of $23.353. Bahamas is second at $22,17.
- Current Population is 104,822 (About the same population size as Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- There are 7,103 Hotel Rooms on the Island of which 2,272 rooms are for timeshare.
- Coldest Day in Aruba was on January 30, 1976 when it was 66 F (18.9 C)
- Hottest Day was in 2003 when it got to 99 F (37.2 c)
- Distance from the Equator: 862.5 miles (1388.05 km) (Equivalent distance between Boston and Milwaukee (859 miles) (1382.43 km)
- Aruba distance from Boston, Massachusetts: 2,061 Miles (As the crow fly)
|February 13, 2018|
Standard Web Browser bookmarks are so 1990s. The problem with traditional bookmarks is that it's hard to remember why you bookmark a site. What about it made it bookmark worthy?
The Bookmarks bar is very handy for the short list of websites that you visit every day. That's feature is very useful. Anything that you don't visit and end up in the "Other Bookmarks" category become sketchy. Why did you bookmark that item? What was so special about that site?
What's worst is when the website no longer exists. Now you'll never know why you bookmark that item.
Evernote Web Clipper
If you use Evernote Web Clipper, you don't have that problem. There are two ways to "Bookmark" a URL. Using the Bookmark feature and the screenshot feature. Both give you some information about the URL and can click on the URL to open the page.
You can see that the ScreenShot capture more information about the page that might be relevant - the pricing of the cables. Both have a source URL link to the page. Note: The Bookmark feature does have an additional link within the page.
Bookmark vs Screenshot
Evernote Bookmark - Gives you a very brief description of the site. Useful for a general page bookmark.
Evernote Screenshot - Is a much better way to capture a page. You can take a screenshot of any part of the page and use it as a page preview. This is useful when you want to capture something about that page.
Say you saw a really cool Ad for a product that someone would like on their birthday, use Evernote Screenshot and bookmark the item. You can add a brief description and then save it in a 'Birthday Ideas' notebook.
When it's time to go shopping for that special someone, you can bring up the Evernote. If the page doesn't exist anymore, perhaps the promotion is over. You'll at least have a picture of the item so you can see if it's available someplace else.
Bonus: You can even add a reminder when you're creating the note, so you don't forget about the idea!
Using Evernote Web Clipper
To use the Evernote Web Clipper, simply add the Evernote extension to Firefox or Chrome. You simply click on the Elephant icon next to the location bar. (Pro Tip: Get to learn the shortcut key!)
Select the Screen Shot function,
|February 12, 2018|
Part of the responsibilities of the Quality Assurance team is to find out why things go bad. This is typically done after the project gets deployed into production - otherwise known as a Project Postmortem.
The goal of a Postmortem isn't to blame people or processes. The goal is to highlight the issues and then come up with suggestions to fix the problem so it doesn't happen again.
The postmortem shouldn't just benefit the team working on the project, the data gathered should be shared so future projects can learn from past mistakes.
A few years ago, I put together a reference document as a guideline for a typical Postmortem. This is useful in starting the conversation and get some fresh ideas flowing.
Download the PDF version of the document and feel free to use it for your next Postmortem.
Some Postmortem Tips
I find it more practical to send out the document to the individual team members a few days before the meeting so they can have some time to think about the issues and come up with viable solutions.
Schedule the meeting at least a week after the incident. If you wait too long some issues might get overlooked. This issues may come back to haunt another deployment.
Remember: Stay on track with the conversation - it's very easy to get side track. Use the "Parking Lot" to shelf ideas that are off topic.
|February 11, 2018|
Here’s a look back at how my iPhone 6s Plus home screen looked like last year to this year.
- Last Year I was in Disney, so the apps on the home screen was focus on that trip
- I removed YouTube from the Homescreen this year because it's not a huge need anymore.
- FilMic Pro does seem to be working
- I have the Home App on the home screen only so that I can configure it.
|February 10, 2018|
Dummy Image Generator
Sometimes you need a placeholder image for testing functionality or for as a template to build around. Dummy Image Generator is a great place to create a basic placeholder image.
The URL generates the image. Which makes it easy to create images. You simply pass through the dimensions of the image and any color or text that you want to be displayed.
Here are a few links to practical Dummy Images
- Facebook Ad Size - perfect size for Facebook ads.
- Google Display Ad Size - Considering advertising on the Google Display Network? Use this as a starting point.
- 16:9 format for a standard Website - Good for displaying an image perfectly in any platform.
- Nice Slack image size - ideal size for Slack.
- Album Art size - quickly create an album art placeholder. Perfect when your sick of the default album art.
|February 9, 2018|
Panoramic Photo Challenge
Taking Panorama photos is a good way to get a landscape view of any environment.
iPhone Camera Panoramic
Apple includes a Pano mode in the camera app, but it takes some skill to hold the camera right. Also, the lighting doesn't mix well.
In my tests, the pictures that I take in Panoramic mode tends to have weird lighting and be very flat. That is, you can't raise the camera up if you want to include a full view of a tree or Building.
Stitching a bunch of photos post-production is a good way to create a more effective panoramic photo. You can then crop the photo to your needs.
Using the stiching method, I was able to create this cool focus effect. Notice how the picture is focus in a couple areas. You can’t do this in Apple’s Pano.
I have been using Affinity Photo for my stitching, and it has been working well. I recently heard about DoubleTtake and thought it would be interesting to see which app gives you more control.
I took seven pictures of the Back Bay T Station in Boston, Massachusetts. I then ran it through DoubleTake, and Affinity Photo's Panoramic functionality. The only modification that was made was to crop out the excess picture.
Here is the result of the Challenge:
DoubleTake does a fairly good job of setting up the Panoramic shot. You do have to move pictures around to fix the alignment. There are lots of adjustment capabilities within the software. You can move handles to fix to make the photo transitions smooth.
DoubleTake focuses more on getting the largest possible view. In my test, the final crop image was 6718 x 2549.
Affinity Photo does a great job of putting the picture together. Basically, I accepted the Panoramic shot, and then crop to opaque. There was no adjustment needed.
Affinity Photo seems to focus more on getting the best picture. In my test, the image was 6187 x 2051.
Granted I have used Affinity Photo for a while, but it was so much easier to use.
|February 8, 2018|
Boston in the Winter
There's plenty of reasons for visiting Boston during the summer - Red Sox Baseball, Dinner Cruise on the Harbor, Duck Boat tours and so much more.
Did you know that there's still plenty of things to do around the city in the winter?
It's a quiet time of the year for the City of Boston. Some of the Boston Best Hotels offer incredible discounts. Check out The Westin Copley Place, Boston , Fairmont Copley Plaza , Inn at St. Botolph , Omni Parker House and others. This is your chance to stay at some historical places without paying a premium price.
Ten Things to do in Boston in the Winter Months
- Boston Beanpot - The first two Monday nights in February are reserved for the famous Beanpot, an annual hockey tournament that featues Boston College, Boston University, Harvard and Northeastern. It's the official battle for the best hockey team in Boston.
- Northend Restaurants - Avoid the long wait times and enjoy some great Italian food. Try La Summa Cucina Italiana, Bacco Ristorante and Bar, North Square Oyster and Strega Ristorante just to name a few popular restaurants.
- Broadway Shows - Lover Never Dies, Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream, Anderson Cooper & Andy Cohen are just some of the shows coming to Boston this February.
- World-Class Museums - Museum of Fine Arts , Museum of Science , The Institute of Contemporary Art and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum are all world-famous museums that are easily accessible via public transportation.
- Do it Yourself Tours - Take tours of some historical places such as the Boston Athenaeum, The State House, The Gibson House, The Nichols House Museum and Vose Galleries.
- Phantom Win and Food Phest - Try some great Wine and Food brought to you by the folks at Phantom Gourmet - they know a thing or two about food in the Boston Area.
- Amazing Photo Opportunities - During a snow storm places around Commonweath Avenue and the Boston Public Garden are great spots to take pictures.
- Ski Train to Wachusett Mountain - For $11.50 one-way commuters can catch the train to Wachusetts Mountain. It's a chance to get some real New England skiing without having to rent a car for the day.
- Wrentham Outlet Village - A Boston Common Luxury Coach takes you to Wrentham Village Premium Outlets where everyday discounts on designer and name brands let you save 25%-65%, and sometimes even more. (Cost $45 per person Round Trip - Includes a VIP coupon book)
- Weston Ski Track - Catch the Green Line to Riverside some of the best Cross Country Skiing in the Boston Area. Don't worry about carrying your skis. For about $18 you can rent some good skis to have a great time. Never Cross County ski before? You can take lessons from their Ski School.
|February 7, 2018|
Getting to Logan Airport
Framingham residents do have several options for getting to Logan International Airport. Here's a look at the four possible options. I also include the costs and the benefits of each option.
In these options, I am comparing a party of 3, 2-Adults and 1 child on a typical 7-day vacation.
Using Logan Express
Total Airport Trip Cost: $93
You need to get to Logan Express really early to get the bus and make it to the airport. This is very popular during peak travel times. The overflow lot is near Kohls.
The first inbound service is 3 am and the last outbound service is 1:15 am (except Saturdays at 12:15 am). The service runs every half hour on weekdays and Sundays after 1 pm, and every hour on Saturdays and Sunday mornings.You may be better off catching a taxi to Logan Express to save money.
|Cost of Parking at Logan Express:||$7 a day|
|Cost of Bus Trip:||$22 Round Trip|
Taking the MBTA Commuter Rail
Total Airport Trip Cost: $42.50
While this might be the cheapest option, it involves traveling on multiple public transportation vehicles (Train and Bus). This would not be a good option if you have a lot of luggage or children.
This would be a good option if your traveling for a long period.
|Commuter Rail Ticket:||$16.50 Round Trip (Children don't need a ticket)|
|Cost Silver Line:||$2.75 (Per Person) to the airport. The trip is Free from Logan to South Station.|
Driving and Parking at Logan International Airport
Total Airport Trip Cost: $192.90
This is the most expensive option. However, gives you the most control on getting to/from the airport. The driver can always drop off the passengers and the luggage at curbside and then park the car in the long-term lot.
Always check to see the status of the long-term lot. If there is an overflow lot, it may be closer to the terminals.
|Cost of Parking at Logan (Long Term Lot):||$26 a day|
|Cost of Tolls:||$3.70 (one-way) $3.50 (Ted Williams Tunnel) $10.90|
Taxi to/from Logan International Airport
Total Airport Trip Cost: $126+ Tip
This would be a way to save money over parking at the long-term lot - especially for longer trips. Make sure to call Tommy Taxi Cab in advance so there is a car available for you.
|Cost Breakdown (Tommy Taxi)|
|Cost of Getting to Logan:||$62|
|Cost of to getting to Framingham:||$64|
|February 6, 2018|
Keyboard Maestro Control
If your using Keyboard Maestro, you should be aware of the the companion iOS App - Keyboard Maestro Control. The app gives you the ability to execute any Keyboard Maestro macro - basically another point of macro execution.
Keyboard Maestro Control is the iOS adjunct to Keyboard Maestro. It allows you to log in to Keyboard Maestro and execute macros from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
You need to ensure that the Keyboard Maestro Web Server is running and configured with a username and password.
Ten things I learned
- There are 11 Macros positions available on the screen - which gives you the ability to have 11 macros visible at any given time.
- The Macro icon isn't displayed in the App.
- You can use Emoji to make the line item a bit more visible. Unfortunately, this means you're limited to the icon selection.
- iOS last update was on July 14, 2014! Still works fine 3.5 years later.
- The iPhone landscape feature works weirdly and changing the phone from landscape to vertical can cause the App to display 1/2 screen. I fix this by quoting out of the App and restarting. I think this is related to the App being out-of-date by several iOS versions.
- While you can use any group, after playing with the App, I found having a single group an easy way to manage which macros I want to execute.
- Most commands I have are easily defined as a typed command, it was difficult to figure out which commands to use in the iOS.
- The Keyboard Maestro Control app uses the built-in web browser functionality, so it's important to select non-destructive commands.
- There is no sleep feature, as there is in Quadro, so the screen stays open for a while.
- Other than connecting to a Keyboard Maestro server, there are no additional settings or configurations.
At the End of the Day..
Dispite the App being out of date, the app still works fine on iOS 11.2.5 (15D60). My complaints are just basic cosmetic changes that would make the application even better.
I would encourage anyone that uses Keyboard Maestro a lot to give it a try. The toughest part is figuring which macros you would want in the app.
|February 5, 2018|
Part of any QA's job is documenting tests in a test case repository system. The goal of a test case repository is to have a central location of test cases that are run during Smoke Test / Regression and other test cycles.
TestLink is Very Popular
TestLink is one of the most popular Test Case Repository that some startup use. Startup teams like TestLink, primary because the application is opensource and is pretty easy to install. Commercial Test Case Repository systems can be expensive for a startup to justify the cost.
It does take a while to understand how to use TestLink. ## How Old ##
Keep the Test Fresh
A test repository is only as good as the test cases. If QA isn't maintaining test cases, then the test case repository system isn't useful. It's very important to keep the test case repository fresh.
At times, this can be very time to consume and overwhelming because of the amount of backlog. Using the TestLink data entry editor can be very confusing. Management may not be open to switching to a different solution.
Welcome SQL Mate
SQL Mate is a new service that hopes to fix the data entry gap. They provide a simple interface to design test cases and then import the XML into TestLink. The good thing is that it will look like the test cases were designed right in TestLink.
SQL Mate puts the power of Markup Language into test case design. Allowing QA to focus more on the test case and not on the layout.
SQL Mate is still in beta, so if you want to get on the ground floor, this is the time. They haven't announced any pricing, but I am sure that beta users would get a discount - plus you'll be testing out their service and providing feedback to make it better for your situation.
This is a sample Test Case entry to verify that Google Calculator correctly adds 2+2:
T Validate 2+2=4 in Google Calculator
!Visit the Google Calculator Page
* Using Chrome goto:
!!Validate that the page loads
! Click on the '2' key
! Click on the '+' key
! Click on the '2' key
!! Validate that '2 +2' displays in the calculator status area
! Click on the '=" key
!! Validate that the number '4' appears in the status area and that '2+2' appears above the status area align to the right.
Results in SQL Mate and in TestLink:
|February 4, 2018|
Fake IRS are Still Calling
This week I got a call from the Fake IRS. Seems that they are back in business again. Thakkar -- also known as "Shaggy" was arrested last April. Apparently, there are enough people who know about the scam technology to continue the scam.
Learn more about Sagar Thakkar and the Mira Road Call Centre Scam.
They called me at (240) 428-4213
Don't Fall for their Scam
- I asked the caller could they give me specifically what was wrong on my tax form that caused the "miscalculation." She was not able to do that - all the responses were vague.
- When I got transferred so that I can make the payment and not get jailed, I asked the Senior Officer what time was it in Washington DC. I could hear some typing - a Google search perhaps?
- When I mentioned I could hear computer typing - that is when the call went downhill. They asked if I thought it wasn't real and I told them that clearly, it wasn't.
The Internal Revenue Service has a site where you can Report Phishing.
Remember: Call 1-800-366-4484 to determine if the caller is an IRS employee with a legitimate need to contact you.
|February 3, 2018|
Meme are captioned photos that are intended to be funny. Usually two lines of text with a reaction image in the background.
Over the past few years, there has been a few photos that have become standard designs for memes.
One of the best places to quickly create a meme is memegenerator.net, they have all the popular meme images. You have the option of uploading your own photo.
Description from memegenerator.net
memegenerator.net is the first online meme generator. Browse the most popular memes on the internet, create your own meme or caption your favorite character like Y-U-No, Philosoraptor, Grumpy Cat, Foul Bachelore Frog, and more.
You can search the memegenerator.net database of creations done in the past.
Here are some sample images created using the meme generator.net:
February 2, 2018 February 1, 2018 January 31, 2018 January 30, 2018 January 29, 2018 January 28, 2018 January 27, 2018 January 26, 2018 January 25, 2018 January 24, 2018 January 23, 2018 January 22, 2018 January 21, 2018 January 20, 2018 January 19, 2018 January 18, 2018 January 17, 2018 January 16, 2018 January 15, 2018 January 14, 2018